David Corr Consulting
I am an accredited psychotherapist, counsellor and hypnotherapist with over 30 years’ experience.
- Accredited and registered with UK Council for Psychotherapy (registration number: 2011162199)
- Fellow of the National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness (NSHP)
- Full Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- B.Sc. (Hons) London University
- Diploma in Hypno-psychotherapy – awarded by the National School of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (now part of the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy)
- Advanced Diploma in Hypno-psychotherapy – awarded by the NSHP
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma – awarded by NCFE (a nationally recognised independent awarding body)
- Master Practitioner in NLP – awarded by Pace Personal Development and Grinder DeLozier & Associates
- Certificate in Online Therapy awarded by the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- EMDR-trained therapist (training approved by EMDR International Association and EMDR Europe Association).
Insurance and supervision
In accordance with my professional memberships I have full professional indemnity insurance.
I undergo supervision and continuing professional development as set out in the NSHP Code of Conduct.
I also provide low-cost therapy on behalf of Anxiety UK – see below for AUK’s official statement:
I am an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UKs regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continuing professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body. Full details of the Anxiety UK Approved Therapist scheme can be found here: www.anxietyuk.org.uk/getinvolved/therapists-at-anxiety-uk
Details about becoming a member of Anxiety UK to be able to access therapy via the charity can be found here: www.anxietyuk.org.uk/membership